Time flies by..

Author: Aarthi@Paperandme / Labels:

When I went to India on vacation, I told myself that I will post at least once from there. But for me planning never works in India. After coming back I needed some time to get my life back to normal. So I took a break without realizing that it would take me another two months to even come here and post this. Well, expect the unexpected when you have a 3years old confined to the house first because the neighbor’s kid had chicken pox then because he somehow caught it and to top it all we have a peak summer with frequent dust storms. I can hear you(through telepathy of course) “Is that all?”. Actually there is one more and it is sort of the most dreaded one for me. Unlike many other bloggers, I feel that I do a lot of thinking before I post something. I am going to try and overcome this hesitant nature in future. That’s all for now and hoping to post regularly so as to get nice comments from you.

1 comments:

Divya said...

Aww, the blogger's block! I have been suffering from it for the last 3 years approx.!

Post a Comment